Thursday, October 25, 2012

The 36 Hour Day

A Paragraph a Day #22: The 36 Hour Day

I always wondered what it would be like if our days were thirty six hours long instead of twenty four.

MY hope would be we would all get twelve more hours of rest, play, and general romping around. Freedom! More time to do laundry and clean the house, hang out with friends and catch up on TV shows, and overall . . .  more time! Celebrate. No?

UNDER further consideration, and the knowledge most governments actually like its citizens to work, we'd all probably have to work longer shifts. Bummer. Which means at least four more hours at that ole job, or four more hours at school if you are of the student variety.I can only hope that are lunch hours would at least double and we'd garner another fifteen minute break. A boy can dream.

SO, maybe a thirty six hour day isn't as good as I thought it would be. More time isn't necessarily better; I suppose we just have to learn to use what little time we have now to its fullest. Plus, I'd probably just sleep away the rest of my extra hours, anyway.

 -------

Thank You For Reading Today's Post!
Join me at my Amazon Author Page and check out the books I have available for sale! Enjoy Your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment