Monday, October 29, 2012

I'd Eat a Glow in the Dark Carrot, Would You?

A Paragraph a Day #24: I'd Eat a Glow in the Dark Carrot, Would You?

AS today's title implies, I'd eat a glow in the dark carrot. Why? Well, let me explain the benefits.

CARROTS are good for the eyes, teeth, gum, skin, and cancer prevention. Glow in the dark stuff is just cool. How do I know? Whenever anybody ever is wearing white clothing and walks under a black light--what does she do?--she stops and say "Whoa! Cool!" Whenever a person has a glow in the dark cereal toy or Halloween mask, what does she do? She cups her hands over the item, closes one eye, and squints like that is going to turn the sun off. The fact remains, we are drawn to the luminosity of glow in the dark items.

LET'S combine the two. Just think--barring a radioactive reason why a carrot would be glowing, that neon veggie would make your skin glow like you were torn from the pages of Twilight.  Your eyes would glow, so say bye-bye to the need for flashlights, interior lighting, and that pesky electricity bill! You can see in the dark, that's why. And your innards? Well, if you ever forget what you had for breakfast and you wanted a reminder, your organs would be pulsing with glow-in-the-dark rich Vitamin-A and beta carotene to the point you would be able to lift your shirt and see the nice green glow inside.

I'D eat a glow in the dark carrot, would you?
 -------
Thank You For Reading Today's Post!
Join me at my Amazon Author Page and check out the books I have available for sale! Enjoy Your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment