Friday, October 26, 2012

My Father was a Zombie Vampire

A Paragraph a Day #23: My Father was a Zombie Vampire

MY deceased father was a flesh hungry zombie who turned into a chibi-sized, blood thirsty vampire in my dream last night. Yup. I've been watching too many Halloween movies lately.

MY two brothers and I were hanging out in our living room (an apartment we shared as kids just about twenty years ago--good job subconscious, for being so freaking behind on the times!) when my deceased father came running past the windows like some sort of rabid zombie-werewolf. Of course, I felt the dream-like "i'm about to die" sensation. I think my younger brother did, too. My father circled the home, running past the open front door and to a bedroom door window I was trying to escape out of. When I backtracked to the front door, my dad walked inside, ready to tear flesh with his sharpened fingernails.

THAT'S when I picked him up (because now he was a doll sized person, don't you know) and put him on the counter top. My younger brother insisted he could stay with us as long as he promised not to hurt any of his family--darn you, Dark Shadows the movie for inching into my dreams!

BIZARRE, wasn't it? How inconsistent writing my dream had. Sad day for a writer, really. I still don't know how my dad transformed from zombie-wolf to vampire-doll. The world may never know.
 -------
Thank You For Reading Today's Post!
Join me at my Amazon Author Page and check out the books I have available for sale! Enjoy Your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment