Sunday, September 15, 2013

Message For Those Who Purchased REJECTED FCF

fortune cookie  10

Turns out, Mr. Fortune was wrong about this one ;)
For all of you who have purchased my new book, REJECTED Fortune Cookie Fortunes, I would like to say thank you. Now, please bare with me.

SOMEWHAT STINKY NEWS?
It was recently brought to my attention there were a handful of minor, and I stress minor, grammatical mistakes throughout the copy of REJECTED that was sent out for publication, both physical and digital. All of these errors have been fixed to the best of my ability, and I'm truly sorry for the errors.

I created a following timeline to when the new files will be available at each shop (these are rough estimates provided on the data I have):

Barnes and Noble Digital (Nook): 9/15 or 9/16
Amazon Kindle: 9/15 or 9/16
Amazon Physical: 9/17
Smashwords Digital: 9/15
Lulu Digital: 9/15
Sony, Kobo, iStore, and others: Within a week or two.

AND THE AWESOME SPECTACULAR GOOD NEWS?
Good news is if you already purchased the digital copy, you can re-download the updated, error-free copy as soon as it comes available! Cool beans! Again, I'm sorry if Mr. Fortune seems a little drunk, mixing "your" with "you're" from time to time. But trust me when I say this new edit has sobered him up quite a bit :)

OTHER MAINTENANCE PERFORMED THE WEEKEND OF 9/14-9/16:
  • You Draw The Adventure: The Cuddly Kitten
  • You Draw The Adventure: The Zombie Who Didn't Fit In
Both of these titles should be back up by the end of the weekend, Monday 9/17 at the latest, in preparation for their inclusion in expanded distribution. Simply put, these titles will soon be available in even more stores!
Thank you for your patience, and keep your web browsers locked onto thejasonjack.com in the coming weeks. There is much more exciting writing to come.

---The Jason Jack, Author and Ice Cream Connoisseur

No comments:

Post a Comment