Friday, November 8, 2013

You Gotta Learn Something! 5 Things To Share

Author Jason Jack here with 5 things I wanted to share with you this week!

1. Tomorrow really is a new day

I was thinking about how to be even more excited about the next day coming, and it hit me while I was watching a YouTube show: just think of tomorrow as a day with yet fulfilled promises. Tomorrow could be the day you succeed at the important goals in your life, make a new friend, be randomly selected to win a million bucks. Tomorrow is a chance to be and do better. And because what happens the next day is always a mystery, it's always exciting to see what comes.

2. BOOK: The Husband's Secret--what an awesome sounding plot!
A woman's husband left her a letter with his deepest darkest secret, a secret that will change her life forever, to be read after his death. The only bad part? She finds the letter while her husband is still alive! Duh-duh-duh! I don't think I do the synopsis justice, but I just found out about this book at my library and I can't wait to read it. Check out Amazon if you want to read the full synopsis. I wished I thought of this!

3. Embrace
It's important to show love to those that matter in our lives, including those that live thousands of miles away, who we don't see on a daily basis, or we don't interact with often. Send those that matter a text, an email, a funny picture, a hand written letter, or even a care package (those are fun to make, trust me!). Just remember to embrace those that matters in you life. It's important to foster those positive bonds that helped make you into the person you are today.

4. SHOWS: Excited for Marvel?
I love the Marvel cinematic universe (as the internet calls it). You know, Iron Man movies, The SHIELD television show, Thor movies, and the Avengers. And I was pleased to hear that Marvel is producing 4 new shows for Netflix, 13 episodes each, each based on a different character: Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones. If you are a Marvel fan, this is exciting. If not, check out Jessica Jones wiki entry. Its compelling stuff.

5. A situation is only as bad as you make it out to be . . . but there are exceptions
Life is hard, but we don't have to make it harder. You spill a glass of milk, clean it up instead of wasting your energy on sulking, yelling, being angry, heightening your anxiety levels and so on. Cleaning that spilled glass will save you more time and energy than reacting negatively to it. And I get it, there will be times you'll feel those not so good emotions pop up. That's when you analyze them, question them, take a deep breath, think of what matters in the moment/the consequences of your feelings, and move on. The more we know about ourselves, the better we can control our emotions and the less wasted energy and time we'll expend :)

Take care and be safe this weekend. I hope all of you learned something this week.

Until next time, interneters!

--Author Jason Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment