Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Review Time!

Hello! The Jason Jack Here!

Coming at you from post birthday celebrations! Yay!


Man, do the weeks fly by. Been finding my "legs" so to speak over April. That is, enjoying life while getting back on the writing train. In fact, I wrote 3k words today :) Which I'm pleased by. The rest of April was spent on reading, reading, and reviewing.


3 reviews, to be exact.


Hop on over to my website and check out my mini reviews for Amanda Hocking's Switched, Stephen King's Under the Dome, and Nora Robert's Naked in Death.


But while you're here, continue reading for my FIRST EVER "Friend's Review" post where a person other than myself Reviews a book I might or might not have selected to read myself.


This first Friend's Review comes from an intelligent woman I will call . . . Ms. Moo :) Ms. Moo has many credentials including degrees, important sounding title positions, and editing. Now, onto the show!


Until next time, read THIS POST :)

No comments:

Post a Comment