Friday, April 13, 2012

Inaugural Post, by The Jason Jack

Hello! I'm the Author The Jason Jack! And welcome to my complementary blog which goes along with me website, www.TheJasonJack.com.


For my first post, which I'm writing in between loads of laundry and a growling stomach, I want to address who I am as concise as possible. This is important to understand, especially those who have never been to my site. Okay. Ready?
Yup. I'm someone who has too much fun hanging out at the back of water falls in San Francisco. That aside, I am an (currently) unpublished author finding his way to stardom. Or, at the very least, financial stability so I can keep writing fiction for the rest of my life. How else will I fund my waterfall soliciting?

Now onto some quick facts about myself:

I've been writing full time since the Fall of 2010 upon graduating with my BS in Business with a concentration in accounting. (I know--you don't have to say it . . .  that is an awesome degree one needs to be a writer!)

I wrote 5 novels and started www.TheJasonJack.com (shameless plug) within my first year.

I have been editing said novels and improving my technical skills since then.

I have begun work on my 6th novel, which you can read on my website at this link.

Along with my other-half, known from here on out as The Misses, I have searched agents and began the submission process for my manuscripts.

AND one last thing--I lost 30 pounds after college, kept it off, and started a new diet for myself :) College makes ya fat. I should know.

Whelp. That's me. Just a person trying to make it in this world by doing what he loves to do: writing.

Now, to stifle my hunger and check my load of laundry before someone steals my socks . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment