Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jason Jack's Thank You Celebration Day!

I wanted to thank all of you who read my Blog and Website, follow my Twitter, or have added me on Facebook.

The road to Author-ville is hard but the feedback I have gotten and viewership is well worth the travel. Thank you :)

So, in order to thank all of my readers--and to celebrate its 6 month-versary of being published, 100 THINGS YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU AS A KID (digital version) is now the low price of $1.99!

Download it now for:



The last 6 months have been exciting, but I guarantee you the next 6 months will be even better. Enjoy!
 -------------------------------------------------------
The Jason Jack has been dreaming of his own unique worlds his entire life and has seized the opportunity to put his dreams to paper. When not thinking of ice cream socials and candy bars, he’s probably taking a nap.

He inhabits a small bit of space somewhere on planet Earth, living primarily in his fantasies.
Visit him at TheJasonJack.com



No comments:

Post a Comment