Sunday, August 25, 2013

ON SALE NOW! REJECTED Fortune Cookie Fortunes!

“Morbid, sarcastic, ballsy . . . and hilarious!” -The Jason Jack on REJECTED Fortune Cookie Fortunes
2
Nope. You can't go wrong with a quote from me, the author. And I'm telling ya, this book is FUNNY.
Don't believe?
1
Ooh. Ahh. Ooh. I wrote this months ago. I'm, like, a psychic . . .
7
(REJECTED Fortune Cookie Fortune #150--HEALTH)
There are hundreds more where these came from.
Oh. And feel free to share, copy, paste, and reuse these images around the net til your funny bone's content. Just make sure you let them know, The Jason Jack sent you ;)
In the coming weeks, I will be updating this website with even more information, exclusives, and posts concerning my new book, REJECTED Fortune Cookie Fortunes, the book of fortunes that were too "out there" for cookies to handle ;)
Stay tuned, fellow readers. Adventurers. Accidental stumblers onto my website. We're in for a ride. Until then, check out the front cover for REJECTED Fortune Cookie Fortunes.
RejectedFortuneCookieFortunesDigital
Or heck, purchase the darned thing for crying out loud :) I have you covered in Kindle, Nook, PDF, paperback form--you name it, it's here. Just for you.
Feel free to head out to the product page and peruse. It's all the rage :)
PRODUCT PAGE LINK: Click Here!
afp

VISIT www.thejasonjack.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment