Monday, March 11, 2013

What have you been doing lately?

Now that the winner of the Bachelor is known, we can all rest easy tonight (*crickets chirping*). Oh. Was I not the only one who thinks there are more important things to concern oneself about in the world than televised "courting"? 

Such as . . . being productive. Man, now that's something to whistle about.

In the last two weeks, I've done (what I believe to be at the moment) my final major edit over my debut novel I hope to have published on Amazon/Smashwords/Barnes and Noble next month. Going over every single comma, word, and period is a doozy but it's a necessary tedium. I hope all of you readers out there will appreciate the final product.

I've also have been writing a short story a month for the last four months. You can check them out here on my blog or over at my website (www.thejasonjack.com , shameless plug!!!!) I'll be posting a new one sometime this week.

Outside of the world of writing, I've been finding myself sucked back into the world of Pokemon, both the anime and video games. I guess one can never just let go of the urge to "catch em all". 

Kicking my health/workout routine into the next gear. My home workout kit consists of a few resistance bands and a slew of exercises, body weight exercises such as push ups, and high intensity interval training and high intensity dance for cardio. What a rush.

2013 is still in its infancy, let's all try and do our best to make this year the best year ever.

So, What have you been doing lately?

-------------------------------------------------------
The Jason Jack has been dreaming of his own unique worlds his entire life and has seized the opportunity to put his dreams to paper. When not thinking of ice cream socials and candy bars, he’s probably taking a nap.
He inhabits a small bit of space somewhere on planet Earth, living primarily in his fantasies.

Visit him at TheJasonJack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment